Monday, December 4, 2006

Mandy Goes On An Outing

             


Wow! This is so much fun!


My Mommy is taking me Bye-Byes!


Car rides are sooo much fun. Ha Ha!


Oooh, let me look out this window....no, no, that window...


No, let me try to climb into the front seat!


Yum, this window tastes good. Let me lick it again....Yum!


Oh, look at that person. He`s a little close to Mommy`s car. I don`t think I like him. Grrrrowl! Ha Ha !


Hmmmm, this feels good when I press my nose to the cold window! Mommy says not to slobber. Yeah, right...whatev.


Oooh, oooh, there`s a little girl smiling at me. Ha, I`ll wag my tail and look cute. Maybe stick out my tongue. Ha!


What`s this in the seat? A tissue! I love to eat tissues. Yum.


This is the best day EVER!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a nice Mommy to take you on little car trips!  Jae

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! Yes, they love car trips don't they?
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Well, Mandy, you are one cute little doggie, and it sounds like you had lots of fun with your mommy.  LOL...did she give you some paper towel to clean the windows with.  Love you and your mom...HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Do all dogs love to eat tissues ???  Mine likes the dirty ones !  oh dear!  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Mandy what a cutie you are :) your mom is very nice to take you out for a ride:) have a good week and give mom a hug for me ok

Deb

Anonymous said...

What a good Mommy you are!  Tissues, huh?  Mine used to pull all the toilet paper off the roll!  (lol)

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I can tell Mandy looks forward to going in the car like my dog Salty does!    mark

Anonymous said...

Very funny!

LORI

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Very cute.  ~ Mike

Anonymous said...

This is very funny!!  Mandy is a dolly!
Pam

Anonymous said...

That is one of the best entries ever written in J-Land. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!
I love that face, for some reason this year I want a puppy for Xmas. I think my 80 pound dog would be jealous though : )
Love this entry!!

~ Jenny

http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/DreamingThroughTheNoise/

http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/SunshineExpressions/