Monday, December 4, 2006

A Bit Chilly

   


The low temperature today in my area of northeastern Ohio was 20 degrees. With the wind chill factor, it feels like it`s in the teens. Today was the first day that I have not felt hot. LOL  I kid you not.


                    


Over the weekend I put up our Christmas tree and finished all the decorating. I made some cute and inexpensive decorations for the windows. I just hung some ornaments with different colored curling ribbon, leaving the ribbon long enough to cascade down at least to the length of the ornament. I like the way it looks . Very festive!


Sunday I was lazy. I went to church and then after lunch I slept all day. Put on my jammies, curled up under a warm blanket without a care in the world and just slept. Ahhh.....


Speaking of church, we have a Christmas card exchange there, which I think is a great idea. It`s so fun to go in and check your mail slot and have it filled with cards!


One of my first Christmas cards I received in the regular snail mail this year was from Missie of


Missie's Upside Down World.  Thank you!


                   


AOL is really acting up for me. I still can`t use my file manager. Anyone else STILL having this problem? Ugh!!


Thanks to CHRIS for the tags....... And once again to JENNY for getting me some beautiful music for my journal.


Goodnight!


                  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

20 degrees and finally not hot...you sound just like my mother in law...only in the other extreme.  It could be 90 degrees outside and she wants a sweater.

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/WaterfallTrekking/

Anonymous said...

I'm still not halfway there, but working on it a little each day after work...Yes, ver cold here too !  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you took it easy....your journal looks cute. Its way too cold for me!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

It's c o l d here too! BRRR
Glad you're getting your decorating, etc done! :)
Yes, I got a card from Missie too, & a few others already. :))
Have a blessed day,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

It warmed up here after our snowstorm last week!  I haven't turned the heat on in a couple of days, again!
I was hoping you had pictures of your decorating in here!  I love seeing how others are decorating their homes.
A lot of people are still having issues with AOL.  Seems it never ends...Jae