Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Would You Do It?

For the mere price of $200,000 you can take a trip into outer space for 2 and 1/2 hours.

 

Supposing that money were no object, would you do it?

 

Here`s some info I copied from AOL news :

 

The spaceship will be attached to the belly of a jet carrier that will take off like a regular plane and then release the spaceship at about 50,000 feet.

There, a rocket will ignite and hurl the ship toward space at more than 3,000 mph.

The ship will peak at about 400,000 feet, and passengers will experience four to five minutes of weightlessness, Whitehorn says. They will be encouraged to somersault through the cabin.

"We are designing the spaceship to allow the passengers to leave their seats and look out of the different windows," he says.

Drawn by the Earth's gravitational pull, the spaceship will glide back for landing.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You would have to pay me the $200,000 to take a trip like that - But I would like to experience feeling weightless! Wouldn't we all! Have a good night Penny. Happy tomorrows to you!

Anonymous said...

Nope...I'm not even crazy about flying in an airplane.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You're kidding right?? There is NO way I'd do that!
Pam

Anonymous said...

NO THANK YOU!

XO lj

Anonymous said...

no thanks, lol, my head is in the clouds enough even with my feet on the ground, lol
have a great day..
~~MELISSA

Anonymous said...

Not my idea of a fun day...not at all.

Greg

Anonymous said...

No! No! No!
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

I love to travel, but only when I can actually land somewhere and sightsee...space travel, no way
betsy

Anonymous said...

I would!! I've always hoped there would be a chance for us civilians to travel to space in the near future....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I would go at the drop of a hat.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard