Thursday, May 3, 2007

A Picture Perfect Day

Wow, another beautiful day in Penny`s piece of Ohio!


                      


I decided to go to the park and have some fun with my camera.


I have learned from Betsy and Greg that mid - afternoon when the sun is at its peak is probably the worst time to take a picture outdoors. Ofcourse this is when I was at the park - smack dab between 2 and 3 o` clock!


Oh, well .........


                      


The dogwoods are in bloom, it was sunny and breezy with temps right around 70 - Perfect!


I walked around the lake as I took pictures. Now that all my treatments are finished, I am slowly trying to get back in shape and get my strength up.


I`ve also included pictures of my backyard. I live close to lots of places, yet I`m located off the beaten track, just a tad in the country. Very pretty and peaceful.


I hope the rest of you have enjoyed your day.


Love ya and may God bless you!


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be a tad warmer there than we are...It's in the lower 60's.  Still it's sunny and if you are where there is no wind blowing it feels even warmer. My lilacs are ready to bloom any day now.  I love the back yard you have, but it must take a lot of mowing.  Mine is small but I like it that way. Easy to care for.  I'd love having a little space between me and my neighbors though.  It's too close for comfort sometimes here.  Glad you were able to get out and walk...I was working, but am home and in for the evening. 'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That park is so beautiful! And your backyard is HUGE! Wow it's like a park, too!  Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing part of your world with us.
Pam

Anonymous said...

It does look like you had a lovely day in your piece of Ohio.  We had wind and rain here all day.  Looking for thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow.  Sometimes, you got to shoot when you are there, these look pretty good to me.

Greg

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say you have very pretty feet! Nice pedicure! Just in time for summer!
Pam

Anonymous said...

The pics are lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Penny, you are getting to be quite the photographer.  The pictures are lovely.  I can't believe your lilacs are blooming.  Ours haven't even begun here.  ROFL...at your flip flops.  Love that pedicure.  Love the Penny mobile.  We've been having some awfully wonderful weather here also.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

Oh such pretty trees and lilac bushes!!!!!!!!!!! I love the pics. I need to buy a pair of flip flops..i always tear mine up. Love the pic of your car too!
LOVE YOU
lisa

Anonymous said...

i am going to go take a picture of my lilac bushes:) have a good friday

Deb

Anonymous said...

Well, don't know if it's the worst time to photograph or not, but your pictures came out great! Look at that tree and water! It was a beauitful day in Ohio; I always
think of the Crosby, Nash, & Young song, 'Ohio,' that was popular in the 70's when
I see your journal's title! Thanx so much for comming by mine and leaving a nice
comment, Pennie! Glad you took the 'Tour'! LOL ~Diane~
http://journals.aol.com/dizarra/StorysFromtheCityTalesFromtheSea/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

So Pretty Penny!  I didn't realize how pretty Ohio is.  Thanks for sharing a piece of your world.  love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Penny have a great weekend.
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics, especially of the one with the piggies hanging out in the flip flops.  Hope you are havin' a nice weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

that reminds me, I need some nail polish...
etsy