Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Who`s Going To Win?


The picture above was taken of Mandy just a day or two ago. Muah Muah, How I wuv that wittle face!!


So for those of you who watch American Idol - now that the last night of singing is complete, who do you think will win? I agree with what the judges said that Blake is the best performer and Jordin is the best vocalist. Personally, I would love to see Blake win. Either way, you know they are both going to release a record.


I`m off tomorrow and have many errands to run. The main thing that I have to do is go to a local hospital to have my port flushed. I still have a port in my chest to draw blood from, but since I will only be going to the Cleveland Clinic every three months now I`ll have to go somewhere around here to have it flushed so it keeps working. All that really consists of is putting a type of saline through the line which should only take about five minutes.


Gas went up to $3.49 here today. YIKES!! That is outrageous. I know in most places it is even higher.


Today was a warm one - in the 80`s. Tomorrow should be nice also. I should go to the park and walk again.


Have a wonderful evening!   XO

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW such a cutie pie!
Huggies,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Yikes, $3.49 a gallon????  It just hit $3.09 here.  This is really getting totally out of hand.  I bet ours will be jumping again.  I didn't realize you still needed your port.  Glad it's not a hassle to get it flushed.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

Here's my take.  I want Jordin to win and Blake to come in second.  However, I like Blake a good deal more because he is different and very enjoyable to watch.  I'm afraid that if he wins he will be saddled with that (my opionion) crappy song as his first single, and it will be on his album.  He will also have a lot of guidance in how his album is put together.  The second place contestant will actually get much more say in how their album is done, and they don't have the mandatory American Idol, cheesy single.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Gas is the same price here, too! Rip off!  Your baby is soooo cute! I love that face, too! LOL!
Have a good night...Pam

Anonymous said...

Love that Mandy. Too cute!
I am hoping Blake wins, Johnny does too.
Hugs, and love too,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/FROMBARBSSPIRITUALJOURNAL

Anonymous said...

Gas is the same here now and also the temps are about the same too !  Hope you have a great day off and can enjoy the summerlike weather.  I'll be at work as usual.  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

i hope Blake wins. I do not like Jordin, i loved Melinda.
Gas is $3.33 on my street. I can now officially NOT afford to drive to work!
LOVE,lisa

Anonymous said...

Mandy has a very very sweet face! ;-) Deb PS.  I don't watch Idol (yet)--am a Dancing With the Stars fan big time. ;-))) Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I won't be disappointed if either one wins (although I favor Blake).  I hope you enjoy your day, sometimes it feels good just to get things done and out of the way - like this flushin!. Your puppy is absolutely delicious ( I used to have two - a Katie and a Calahan). Yum Yum! Have a Happy Day and Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I have to root for Jordin who went to my grandson Jamal's high school.  They are both a mix of one black dad and one white mom.  Her father graduated from one of the local high schools and my daughter Ronda had met him before.  My daughter is no longer with Jamal's father, but a wonderful man married her and adopted him, and they have another child, who decided at 5 that Jamal was adopted by both!  He ws very surprised to learn that Jamal was his half brother, as he knew Jamal's father and his mother had not married and therefore he reasoned they could not have had Jamal! Anyway got to root for this beautifl daughter, just 2 years older than Jamal!  Gerry http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughters-of-the-shadow-men/