Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I`ve Been Tagged!

Oh no! I was tagged by Lisa over at Please Don`t Take Life For Granted to list 7 random facts about myself. Hmmmmm......

 

I`ll try to list ones that you may not already know.

 

1. In high school I was voted Most Unique.

 

2. My (ex) husband and I were pen pals on and off for about 10 years before we met. I lived in Ohio - he in NY.

 

3. I have been a blonde, a brunette, and now a redhead!

 

4. I don`t eat red meat.

 

5. I once camped out all night in line for Backstreet Boys concert tickets. ( got `em! lol )

 

6. At the age of 19, I bought a one-way ticket to California and spent the summer roller skating, visiting pen pals and relatives, occasionally sleeping on the beach, and going to bars in Mexico!

 

7. I have been to DisneyWorld once and DisneyLand 7 times.

 

I`m not going to tag 7 others, but you should do it - it`s fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was fun to read! So tell me...who has the MOST fun? Blondes, brunettes, or a REDhead??  
So you partied here in CA, huh? Man, we were close!  I wish you'd come out here now.
Pam

Anonymous said...

i REALLY like how much of a free spirit you are! WOw, you did things that i would only dream of doing.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

i wish I would have ventured out and tasted more of life.

~~MELISSA

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Loved no 6  made me laugh out loud! brilliant! luv bella xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindapaterson177/wrap-my-words-around-you..../