Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Waking up Early Is Nice!

Hi folks. I`m not a morning person. At all. If it`s my day off I will usually sleep in. I did have to be at a 7am meeting today, so I was up early. The meeting lasted until 8:30 and then I went to the park to walk. It was so beautiful - nice, sunny, and cool. I am serious about building up my stamina again. Walking is the best way I know to do this.


I`m off soon to meet my friend, Sandy, for lunch. Then I must go vote. Today`s high is supposed to be about 76 degrees. If I really feel motivated, I`ll do some house cleaning.


Have a wonderful day!


"..... grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and


     Savior Jesus Christ.


        To Him be the glory both now and forever."


 


 


 


               


 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to you and your praise!  I love the early mornings, especially to walk in the fresh air. it seems to make the rest of the day a breeze.  Hope you enjoy your lunch and your friend as well as the beautiful weather! Have a happy day Ms. Penny. Take care of you and yours!

Anonymous said...

I'm up every morning at 5 and at work by 7 during the week on the weekend I might sleep in til 6 but rarely any later.  Over the years I've become a morning person.  Of course I get to bed early en the evening too!  I love it being warmer.  I was so tired of being cold.  Have a great day!  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I woke up at 3am. Had to be at work by 6am.  I hope you had a good day and enjoyed your day off.
Pam

Anonymous said...

i hope you had a good Tues and i hope your Weds is a happy one. I need to get out and walk too.
love,lisa jo