Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Idol and a Day Off

Today was a day off for me with no particular plans. My mom and I ended up going out to lunch and then did some shopping at Walmart. My brother had sent me a gift card from there for my birthday. I bought a rather large painting that I really love and hung it between my kitchen and living room. It`s a country scene - a barn, church, apples, children and animals. Very quaint. I just love it!!


I`ve been playing around with my page on MySpace. I don`t know why I ever thought it was difficult. It`s actually very easy, especially putting music on. I`m having fun with it.


Okay, so last entry I was saying how American Idol wasn`t exciting to me this year. But I have to say that the guys really stepped it up last night! There were like 4 that I really thought were great. My early faves for the guys are :


Sundance, the big guy who sang last -


Chris, I think his name is - sorta looks like Justin Timberlake. I could see him winning.


The Be-Bop Box dude, whatever you call that. He`s very unique.


The military guy - is it the Marines? I don`t think he will win but I think he will definitely be around for a while.


I think we are starting to see some improvement and some personalities coming out, as the really good ones start to move forward. We`ll see how the girls do tonight. No doubt about it, those two black girls can sing!


I have never been a fan of Dancing With the Stars, but I see where Olympian Apollo Ohno will be on the new show. I may have to watch. I have always liked him.


I have not felt  so great on and off today. A little nauseous. I feel pretty good at the moment. I just polished my nails and I`m off to read some more of Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. It`s very good. I may go watch a couple of videos from cute guys that I subscribe to on YouTube.   :) 


God bless and have a great night!


  thanks, Chris! xo 


                                            


 


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked a few from last night, too.  Pretty much the same ones.  I haven't decided if I will watch, tonight.  I am definitely not overly- excited about it all this year.  Maybe after this week that will change...
Hope you are not coming down with something.  Jae

Anonymous said...

have a good thursday:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good day. {{ }}
Sug

Anonymous said...

Grrr....my alerts are messed up again.  I'm not getting any entry or comment alerts.  Oh well.  Your painting sounds lovely.

One day I swear I'll try and tackle MySpace.  This old brain can only absorb so much pc stuff.

I've like Sundance from the beginning and got addicted to Dancing with the Stars on the last season.

Hope you start to feel better.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

This year AI is not as interesting to me.  Dancing With The Stars.....Heather Mills?
She has a wooden leg.  Am I wrong is asking how she can possibly compete  in a dance competition.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope you`re in good spirits today penny.
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

Hello my Americal Idol pal.  I LOVE the beat boxer and the justin timberlake guy.  I also love lakisha (sp) glad you like your myspace.  Love you lots.
KJ

Anonymous said...

h