Sunday, February 25, 2007

How Old??

  


Hi again and thank you for the birthday greetings that are coming in. I turn $# years old tomorrow! I have the day off and I plan on enjoying myself.


I haven`t done much this weekend, unless you count sleeping. I did work Saturday and got some laundry done later in the afternoon.


On Friday I took my car to be serviced - oil change, tires rotated, things like that. It`s all set for my vacation next month.


We had some rain here in Ohio today. We never really got much of the ice that was predicted. I did head out for church this morning and it was a little slippery here and there, but not bad. By the time church was done, it had warmed up to near 40 degrees and the roads were fine. For the first time in what seems like ages, I can see the actual ground again instead of layers and layers of snow and slush!


Than you, Lisa Jo for the birthday card by snail mail. It brightened my day when I received it! So sweet.


Oh, okay ........ 46.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I was gonna ask... but didn't have to ;).... I'll be there in a few weeks
Happy Birthday again
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !  May the dear Lord bless you today and always !  I do remember being 46 --it was a grand year...I hope yours is too !  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope I look that good at 46 : )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY!!! I hope it's a very special day and all your birthday wishes come true.

~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wow, we had a huge ice storm with ice balls coming out of the sky and then our basemennt flooded! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr    What a crappy weekend i had. I pray that you have the happiest birthday ever! You deserve no less my friend. Wish we could all go out for lunch and have time to talk. LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I know how to make you feel better about turning 46 -- I'll be turning (GASP) 50 at the end of March. :(

Enjoy your day,
:) Carol

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Penny!!! Hope you have a lovely day, you deserve it.
Angie

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

"A Very Happy Birthday "To You Penny.I came over from Chris to wish you a great day.Have a fantastic day.Whoo Hoo!! Take Care God Bless and Many More Of Them Dear.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

From one Buckeye girl to another "Here's wishing you a Happy Birthday Penny"...may you have a beautiful, happy memory making one.
Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you Penny!! I hope you have a very enjoyable day!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday PenniePooh!  We love you!  Shelly

Anonymous said...

P.S.  It warmed up to 40?  My goodness, that's freezing cold to me. lol

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, I think I got in just in time before it is over.  I hope you have many more good years ahead of you.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Do you still have your own teeth?
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/