Wednesday, February 14, 2007

February 14th

 


I just wanted to do a short entry to say Happy Valentine`s Day!


We are buried in snow and I am home from work today because I can`t get out of my driveway! I am waiting for one of the local boys to come and use the snowblower! I did go to work yesterday and it took me forever to get there and back. I really need to get to Walmart, though, and pick up a prescription.


So I`ll be using today to catch up on laundry, bills, etc. I have been around to most of your journals but I wasn`t able to comment in most cases. I received a big screen saying  "Forbidden."  Huh?? Never saw that one before.


I have been planning on going to NYC in March, but I am re-thinking that now. I hate not to go, but it will be a lot of driving. Then I`ll have to take my daughter back to college when we get back, then go to Cleveland that Monday for my treatment. I think it will just be too much. So I will probably still get away, but somewhere closer, maybe Indianapolis where my brother lives. That way I won`t have to put my dog in the kennel for an entire week. Just a few days instead.


Well, I`m off for now. I hope AOL doesn`t eat this entry.


Happy Valentine`s Day! And remember, it`s not too late to send me flowers, candy, cards, or that handsome Christian gentleman I`ve been waiting for!    :0)


Love you guys xo


      


 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had the same problem with 'forbidden' today.  Happy Valentine's Day.
Jenny <><
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jennyp51/stop-the-clock-times-moving-too-/

Anonymous said...

Happy V-Day yourself!  :o)

LORI

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines day Penny Hope you get your holiday plans sorted.
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

I guess a lot of people are having trouble with comments and entries today.  I couldn't make my entry until I went in to it through the internet explorer instead of aol.  We finally got the walks and drive done, but the wind is blowing like crazy and it's partially covered again.  Thank goodness my nextdoor sister has a snowblower.  We'd still be shoveling if not for her.  I always try to do the walks and steps with the shovel while she does the driveway with the snowblower. I have this huge drift by the back of my house where the dryer vent is and I'm afraid to turn the dryer on.  I think I'll go out and see if I can hollow out a hole for the vent with my broomstick.  Take good care and keep warm !  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HEARTS DAY!
Many {{{{ }}}}
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo...I can actually open a journal again.  AOL was acting up.  We are still having problems getting out of our place.  We can get past my house but the two houses on the alley haven't done a thing.  Joey drove in and out a few times to make tracks.  

That is a long drive to NYC, Penny.  You might hit some weather also that time of year.  No use is wearing yourself to bits.

Now, if only that guy comes knocking on your door with a Bible under one arm and a dozen roses under the other, you're all set...hehe

Love ya,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Penny!  I hope you stay warm and safe today!  And if that nice Christian man you find has a brother....send him MY way, deal? LOL!
Have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

When I find a handsome Christian gentleman, I'll send you his brother!  LOL!  Happy Valentine's Day!  Love, Jae

Anonymous said...

i wish i could introduce you to a good man, you deserve a GREAT one! I hope that you are doing well and that you are warm and inside. It is awful here too....9 inches, ice. LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hello Penny,

I have been reading your journal and I really have to say that I enjoy it. I was wondering would you send me your home address in an e-mail because I have wanted to send you a card because I have wanted to send you something that you could actually touch from me. I like sending my friends cards but I don't have your address. Anywho......I also wanted to come by and say hello. Take care Penny.