Thursday, October 12, 2006

Road Trip

My vacation officially starts tomorrow after work. Yay! :)  I will be picking up my daughter and we are going to Indianapolis. We`ll be visiting my brother and his wife, plus shopping and visiting some restaurants, I`m sure!


Later in the week when I`m back home I will catch up on everyone`s journals. If I haven`t been around to yours lately, I will be!


Good luck to all with the VIVI`s.


Hugs and God bless,



 


 I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference


                                 - robert frost

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip Penny and be safe..Keeping you in my prayers!  Have fun!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!  Look forward to hearing about it!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!  Jae

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip Penny! Don't forget to take your camera and get us some lovely shots of Indianapolis.
Angie
x

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time! x
bella xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindapaterson177/IstartedofthislifewithnothingIst/

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip to Indianapolis, drive safely and looking forward to the pics :-)

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

You're gone by now, Penny, but have a safe and wonderful trip.  I know you will be so glad to see your brother and SIL again, and, of course, get to spend time with your Corey.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

Penny - enjoy your vacation.  Love those pictures in the previous entry.  

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a happy and joyful visit with your brother and daughter. LOVE YOU,
lisa jo