Saturday, October 7, 2006

Cyclone, Still Spinning

  


 


Did you ever see a cartoon where the character goes into this dizzying cyclone spin? That`s how I`ve felt for the last 3 days. lol  Thursday I picked up Corey from college and brought her home and it was non stop from then on.


I visited her and her roommate, took them a jack-o-pail full of Halloween candy, mugs, and spooky socks.   :)


Friday Corey and I and one of her girlfriends went to the mall. Corey has lost 20 pounds, so she was needing some new jeans. ( Lookin` pretty good, girl! )  Not much luck at the mall, but she did find some at Old Navy. I, on the other hand, came out of the mall with a rather large bag of goodies from Sears. I got some great deals and bought 2 shirts and 3 sweaters! Then it was lunch at Friendly`s, a trip to the doctor, grocery shopping, a quick stop home so she could pack her things and her new fancy schmancy Mac laptop, then a 2-hr drive back to her school, then 2 hours for me to drive back to my house. Then up at 7am today for work. Then I took my mom out for lunch and to run errands.    Can we say tired?


The picture at the top I took today of my Mandy, who I call Manda-Lynne. Aside from a little drool on my car windows ( which I took Windex to when we returned home ), she was a good girl.


It was a beautiful day for a puppy to take a ride.


Love and God bless,



Thanks, Toni!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW Mandy is sooo cute! I know my passemger side window keeps drool on it! LOL I gave up cleaning it everytime they ride, they ride several times a week. So, I clean mine once a week & leave it at that! LOL
Sounds like a good day!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Wow, you certainly were moving there lady...lol..you are making me tired.  WTG to Corey.  I'm betting she is looking more stunning than ever.  I love Sears for clothes shopping.  I always find lots of things.  I've been avoiding it lately.  I have my credit cards almost zeroed out and a trip to Sears would kill it.  Mandy is a doll. Love her little kerchief.  Do you change it for the seasons? Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

suach a cutie, wow girl slow down, take a break and then get back to it all again tomorrow.
have a great Sunday
Missy

Anonymous said...

you`ve been busy!!
bella xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

the dog is a cutie! Just adorable. I am so glad you had fun with Corey...i can only imagine how tired you were when you got home but it keeps you young hanging with those crazy college coeds!
LOVE YOU
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

What a great time it sounds like you had with your daughter!  That's awesome.  But you didn't buy a new purse? hehe.  Have a great week Penny. : )  Big hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your daughter is doing well at college.    It seems so long ago that I was living in a dormitory.     The photo of your puppy is wonderful.     I should have the photos in my last entry now and there should only be 2 photos.    Thanks for visiting.    I am not on the computer much so I have been missing many alerts.     May you have a very good week,       mark
http://journals.aol.com/mtrib2/MarksDailyJournal
http://journals.aol.com/mtrib2/landscapeartwork