Thursday, September 28, 2006

Weirdness

      


It was bound to happen. I have been tagged by Shelly to list six weird things about myself. LOL, that shouldn`t be too difficult.


 


1.) I am terrified of birds. Can`t be near them, can`t watch them on TV.


2.) If I wear socks, I color coordinate them to my clothes.


3.) If someone wears sandals, I always look to see if their toenails are kept nice or if they are ...ewwww...gross.


4.) I talk baby talk to my dog and make up little words that I say to her.


5.) After I paint my nails I look at them with a flashlight to make sure I didn`t miss any tiny spots.


6.) When reading a book, I look ahead to get a hint of what`s going to happen.


Hey, that was fun....and kind of- well, weird.


~penny       

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this one it was fun!!! She tagged me too...LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL...great stuff there hun!

I do the same with my dog..and cats...and fish..LOL!!

Lv Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

thats not so weird, lol, wanna hear something really weird, I have only 2 hang bags/purses
1 black
1 brown
I had a silvery one I got to go to a wedding this summer but the kids have gotten it since so I am back to having only 2.

Missy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You and I have #3, 4, and 6 in common.  LOL!  I didn't think those qualities were weird.  I guess they are, huh? LOL.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny, just dropping by so say thank you for leaving my family and me your nice comment on my journal :-) Millie http://journals.aol.co.uk/millieukgirl/milliesmessings

Anonymous said...

LOL, Penny, a flashlight to look at your painted fingernails...yikes, mine are a mess.  Bet ya noticed, hunh, which is exactly why I didn't and won't wear sandals...hehehehe  Actually, Megan checks out feet.  Feet gross her out. Shelly tagged me on this also so I best think of only six weird things about me.  Love your newest creation.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

the only kinda strange thing on here is that you use that flashlight. lol
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Terrified of birds, LOL.
I talk baby talk to my kitty.  He understands what I am saying!
You can't look ahead in a book, that is WAY cheating, LOL!
I need to take this little 6 weirdo things about myself also!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny~I finally made it over here! LOL~I have the same thing about looking at feet! The dry crusty ones are so gross! Yours in weirdness~Sassy ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/sassydee50/SassysWORD

Anonymous said...

LOL... those are too cute hun! Shelly tagged me I need to get mine up soon.

Hugs,
Chelle