Friday, September 8, 2006

Getting Started

Well, I couldn`t stay away for long. Welcome to my new journal. I deleted my old one. Just wanted to take a break and then start over.


I felt very lost, knowing I was "journal-less." It was like.....like..... peanut butter without the jelly, if you will. Like Bert without Ernie....like a pizza without pepperoni....like knowing there were no Walmarts. <shudders>


I do have to say, it feels good to start off with a clean slate. My other file manager where I had my pictures stored was atrocious. The weird thing is, I tried and tried to start a new blog with the screen name I had previously used ( and still have, by the way ) but AOL would not let me. Not sure why. So I guess I am stuck with this ridiculous Pennie Pooh screen name as I dive into this new batch of text.


My plan is to buy a new digital camera and put some pictures of my own in here. My daughter gave me her old digital for a reason - it stinks! LOL So.... thank you for stopping by. I hope that you will continue to drop in, stay a while ... hopefully finding something here that makes you smile.


I`m just a simple mid-west girl, trying to live an uncomplicated life in my little corner of the world.


Welcome to my bits and pieces of Ohio.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

HUGS, HUGS, HUGS!!!  JLand just wasn't the same without your journal.   I'm doing the super happy dance.  I'm so glad you are back.  LOL...boy do I know the feeling of being stuck with a SN.  I'd love to get rid of mine but I would have to lose my journals and start over.  I'm just so happy to have your journal back.  Love you, Chris

Anonymous said...

Welcome back PenniePooh lol.
I was hoping you wouldnt stay away too long and yes it does feel great to make a fresh start. I love the look and the fall colors. Dont bother using your file manager, use photobucket.com, its free and very easy to use.
Its nice to have you back!!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back Pennie...Pooh! lol! its not a bad screen name, its kinda affectionate. like you'd expect someone who loved you to call you. and here in journal land you're very much loved, so its fitting.
I dread to think of a peanut butter sandwich without the jelly! or even a world without walmart! indeed what would become of us! (smiles) but i do know what you mean, i couldn't be without my journal and leave all my wonderful jland friends.

Cant wait for you to catch us up on everything and i look forward to your purchase of a digital camera so we can see lots of pictures!

Shermeen xx

Anonymous said...

Welcome back PENNIE POOH!!  Pennie Pennie Pooh, where are you?  Wait a minute, that is Scooby dooby doo!  Anyway, have fun with the new journal and have a nice weekend.

Phil the Thrill

Anonymous said...

Penny I am so glad you are back!!  I can't wait to hear about your piece of Ohio, being so close... LOL
hugs
d

http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

http://journals.aol.com/mydsdesigns/DsDesigns/

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back.  I have you saved to my alerts again.  Welcome Home!
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so happy to see you!  Welcome back. : )  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back with us, till next time....
Missy

Anonymous said...

Glad you decided to come back!  Jae

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad that you're back hun!! Putting you on alerts right now.

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Welcome back my friend.  I was so sad when you said you were deleting your journal.  I don't comment much, but I do read and enjoy.  May the Lord Bless and Keep you, Penny http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

Anonymous said...

I knew you couldn't live without us LOL!!!  Welcome back all fresh and new!
Sharon – http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny!  Welcome back! So glad you're back. Thanks for letting me know about your journal.  I'm just catching up now.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe you started your journal again, and in September, and I didn't know about it till now!!! Dang!
Will be reading again. :)
Delaine