Sunday, September 17, 2006

Answers Part II and Other Tidbits

  


 


Hi again. I thought I`d answer a few more questions that came in. Here goes:


Phil asks Do I regret deleting my journal?


He is referring to Penny`s Place that I deleted after almost a year of having it. Ummm, not really. I just wanted to start over. Wellll...okay, maybe a little. It had some good stuff in it. I felt like something was missing, though, once I deleted it, so I had to start another one!


Phil the Thrill also asks What was I doing on August 1st, 1972 at 1PM? lol  Wiseguy!!


Jackie asks Are you dating and/or interested in anyone? I dated a couple guys since my divorce, but as of right now the answers to these questions are: No and Yes. I know I can be rather long - winded, but I think I shall leave it at that for now!


Bella asks: If you could have just one moment in your life to live all over again what moment would it be and what would you do differently?


Hmmm... Well, the first thing that comes to mind is this: I was once hurt quite badly by a guy who I had dated for about six months. Eventually we started to talk and get friendly again. Then we were on again/off again in seeing each other for quite some time. I didn`t have the strength at the time to just walk away. I should have and wish I would have! ( Which I finally did! )


In other news....


I did buy a nice digital camera. :0) It`s got lots of features and cords that I`m still not sure what to do with ~ lol. I`m loving it and eager to get some pictures of my bits and pieces of Ohio on here. I`m by no means a photographer, but I think I will have some fun with this and unlike some of my other shots,like from my cell phone, these should be clear and sharp.


Today my friend Janice and I went to a big arts and crafts expo called The Yankee Peddler. We walked forever, browsing through hand made rugs, chimes,and candles. We also saw pottery, Christmas ornaments, jewelry, and so many other things. It was fun but I was tired afterwards. Last year I wanted to go but since I was in the middle of chemo, I just couldn`t do it. I was way too weak and tired. I felt good when my friend said to me, "I`m just so happy that you`re well now and can do this."


It was a beautiful day to enjoy.


A beautiful day to live my life.


Love and God bless,


~penny    

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

oh i cant wait to see your pics...i am all about digital camera and every day shots. I loved your previous journal and i love this one but thats because its about a treasured friend of mine--YOU.
XO lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hiya...thanks for anwsering my question, and I loved the wee penny graphic very funny!
love bella xxhttp://journals.aol.co.uk/lindapaterson177/IstartedofthislifewithnothingIst/

Anonymous said...

I love craft shows like that. I could spend HOURS in them!  And lots of $$, too!
Glad you felt good enough to do it.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Smarty pants, Phil...I saw that in your comments and howled.  I did wonder if you missed some of the entries in your old journal because you had some exceptional ones....really good, Penny.  I guess though once it's gone, you just start over.  Your new journal is just like the old one, so upbeat and interesting.  I cried when you deleted and cried with happiness when you came back.  Now, I can't wait to see those pictures...a lot of cords...hmmm...I would be a lost soul.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

The arts and crafts expo sounds like fun. Please do post some photos of Ohio, I love seeing new places.
Angie