Sunday, June 3, 2007

Stormy Weather

Ha Ha, you didn`t know I was on the cover of all those above magazines, now did you? What a fun new feature!


The weather here is being dished out in typical Ohio fashion; it`s bright and sunny, then it rains. Then the sun peeks out, then the dark clouds form, the wind gets fierce, thunder and lightening begins, then the downpour. Later the sun returns. And so it goes -


Yesterday my employer had a company picnic for our district. It was quite nice. The park where it was held was lovely, the food was good and the games were fun. ( water balloon toss )        :0


Later Corey and I went to Walmart where I bought a couple shirts. I love new shirts maybe even more than purses! Corey bought a set of luggage. She`s bound for New Zealand soon! Wish I was going. My baby`s going so far away for six weeks!!


I`ve been feeling great. Today I went walking. I get tired after a long day, but it`s a normal tired, not that down to the bone weariness I had during treatment.


I`m off to read journals and try to catch up some. Just been busy, don`t worry about me.   :>)


Love & Hugs,



thank you, Donna!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Barry is giving you a wave from afar, lol

Anonymous said...

LOL You're famous!!!!   The sky just opened up here, but we need the rain.. the grass was starting to get icky.  Gotta rest when you can my friend.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

LOL...I saw that feature and thought it was pretty cool.  Corey going to New Zealand?  Wow, what a great trip.  Megan's bestfriend from around here left for NZ the day Megan got back.  Hope Corey has a safe trip and enjoys herself.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Yep, you're one famous lady ok! LOL
New Zealand, sounds great! My Gdtr is off to Japan in a few wks & not long after that both Gsons will be on their way to Canada. Kids of today...they get sooo much, never had all this for mine when they were growing up.
Having a few days of partial sun before the rain sets back in later this week.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Wow, New Zealand? Good for her......sounds so exotic. It is storming here....lightning and all that good stuff. We need rain terribly.
I am glad you are feeling so good.....you sure are beautiful in those magazine covers.
Love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I still prefer purses, but have had to cut back after my purse a month last year...just way too many in my closet.  Your daughter's trip sounds exciting.  Not many have a chance to go that far away.  We had the rain too, but not much sun.  'On Ya '- ma

Anonymous said...

Its acting as if it wants to storm here, wish it would.
I like it if I'm just at home.
Nice day yesterday, good for you two gals.
Your girl sure is a go getter. :) Neat that she does
all she does.
Loves new shirts too!!!!
Delaine

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

What's it like being famous???? Looks great! Wish I were going to New Zealand, I wonder if she would notice if I snuck into her suitcase? I love this weather - we needed the rain, grass was starting to look and feel like hay! Have a wonderful week ahead! Take care of you!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I got 3 new tank tops the other day and they are so cute.
Glad you are just wore down from the day to day stuff, take care, MELISSA

Anonymous said...

Now I have that song "Cover Girl" in my head from the New Kids on The Block lol Cool feature. Don't let me anywhere near Walmart spent a ton in there last week.
I hope Corey shares pictures with you while she's there. Good to hear you are feeling better. Have a GREAT week!!

~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey you are our new "cover girl"!!  Glad you're feeling better. Hope you have a good week.
Pam

Anonymous said...

New Zealand is an awesome place. Whereabouts is she going there?
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/

Anonymous said...

....On the cover of the rolling stonnnneeeeee.....lol....that's cute!  cool on the weather, the picnic, and the shopping!  And wow, she's going to New Zealand?  She is going to be a well traveled and cultured young lady! : )  Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

New Zealand??  What a great opportunity.  That's fantastic!
betsy

Anonymous said...

ha ha loved the cover of your magazine Penny!
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

h