Saturday, April 7, 2007

Love my J-Land "Peeps"

    


Hi everyone and Happy Easter weekend.


I had to work today and it was a s-l-o-w day. It`s the first Saturday in a long while that wasn`t crazy busy.


Everywhere else seemed very busy, however. I stopped by Walmart and thank God I didn`t have to buy Easter candy, as you couldn`t even get near that aisle! My gosh, people were ravaging  through it as though their very lives depended upon it.


I bought a very cute/comfy pair of white terry cloth capris and a pair of terry cloth shorts. And a lavendar T-shirt. This is mostly to wear when I`m home lounging around the house ( which is often. ) I`m addicted to pajamas but I can`t exactly be out in the yard with my dog wearing pink lady bug pj`s, ya know?


I also purchased a large glass vase, glass stones, and some very large faux flowers. Don`t you just love that word - faux? I could say fake, but faux somehow makes it seem more romantic. Anyhowwww ..... I wanted to create a large floral design to place at my large living room window. Lately I`m into decorating BIG - large pieces of artwork, and now my large setting of a FAUX flower arrangement. Once I get it the way I like, I will take a picture and post it.


So, let `s see, what else. I said I was going to meet Cathie for lunch at Panera, which I did. It was fun, except she has a bad cold. I had a Greek salad and broccoli cheese soup with a French baguette >>>> another cool word. Then we went to Target and I bought 2 Cd`s by a band I found recently called The Academy Is.


Tomorrow after church I`ll come home and make dinner for my mom and I. My daughter will not be here since she already had spring break, but she does have plans with a friend - church and dinner - so I`m happy she won`t be alone for the holiday.


So, to all of you - my favorite J-Land Peeps ....


               


( These particular two are Chris and Lisa Jo, I think. )


Or is it Missy and Mary? Missie and Phil? Jenny and Bella?  Pam and Sugar?  Or maybe it`s You and Me ?


Anyhow, be sweet.


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very blessed and Happy Easter to you.  I love the thoughts of shorts and capri's, maybe it really will get warm enough to wear them someday!  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

ROFL...I wear my bunny jammies in the yard all the time.  Happy Easter, dear Penny.  I'm the peep, un hunh, uh hunh....Glad your Corey has plans.  Have a wonderful, blessed day!  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

Stopped my to say Hello!  Have a good night. Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Easter:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I don't think one of those peeps is me since I am not that sweet.  LOL  Have a nice Easter Sunday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Jennifer and I went to Wal Mart today also.  It was nuts!!  About 3 times the normal amount of people there, and they weren't all getting Easter stuff either.

Greg

Anonymous said...

ha ha Penny! Happy Easter! and Faux is so mucher posher than fake lol! I`m addicted to my PJ`s as well there`s nothing comfier! Have a nice dinner with your mum.
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

oh goodie, i am the yellow short chubby peep. LOL    Sitting beside the tall, illuminating (like that big word?) lovely Chris.
I see no reason you can not garden in your PJ's. You would NOT believe how many people of all races and sizes and ages come to WM in their PJ's, daily. I should take pics.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL day filled with blessings and love and family-your mom. It is snowing here, bah!
LOVE you,
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Easter!  The outfit you got sounds comfy for sure!  Looking forward to the pic of your "faux" flowers. LOL!
Thank you for sending the Easter card to me. That was so sweet of you Penny.
Happy Easter!
Hugs and Love to you,
Pam

Anonymous said...

I have several faux flower arrangements, hmm, haven't done a new one in a while, I think I need to make a trip to the craft store.  Hope you are enjoying your Easter!

Anonymous said...

I gain weight just lookin' at those things!  LOL

LORI

Who I am… underneath it all:  
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe

Anonymous said...

cute ending I liked it a bunch,
stay sweet. MISSY

Anonymous said...

cute ending I liked it a bunch,
stay sweet. MISSY

Anonymous said...

I must be the round yellow one lol You are too cute, can you believe thats another Easter treat I don't like?? Squishy food is not for me lol
You sure can be out in the yard with pj's, I mowed the lawn last year in bunny pj's and got hit on by the cute next door neighbor, maybe I should try that again : )
I hope you share pics of your decorating soon.

I have my care bear pj's on tonight : )

~ Jenny