Monday, April 2, 2007

Checking In

  


Hi everyone. 



 

I haven`t been online much lately and I am so behind with mail and journal alerts.

I`m doing just fine, but have been very tired.

Par for the course.

My treatments will be continuing through the summer, so resting will continue to be part of my lifestyle. But that`s okay - as long as I keep feeling well!

Today was an absolutely beautiful day. Sunny and warm, but breezy. Tomorrow I`m off and I`m hoping for more of the same.

I just uploaded some photos from my camera.

Here`s a pic of the Indianapolis Museum of Art that I visited while on vacation.


This is the entrance and shows only a small part of the museum. It`s very nice. It was raining the day we went.

Here`s my car :

 


 


 

I have over 11,000 miles on it already, since I bought it in August.  Geesh.

 

I will try to get around to journals tonight or tomorrow.

By the way, my dear friend, Betsy, has finally started her own journal. ( `bout time, girl! )

She lives in Connecticut and is a wonderful photographer. If you could visit her and help her to get started here in J-land, I know she would appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

 >>>>   visions   <<<<

 

Love and God bless,

 


thanks, Angel!

And thanks, Chris for the spring tag!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today was beautiful and tomorrow is supposed to be even better !  Here in northern Ohio we rarely get this warm so soon.  Enjoy your day off and take in some sunshine.  I'll be working and dreaming of the beach...
'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny, Glad to see you!  Thought you were hanging out in MySpace.  11,000 miles on your car...lol...girl, you are traveling.  At least you have been busy.  I'm about ready to pack my computer up in a box and throw it away.  LOL...I had half a day off and decided to play IT...not a good idea.  Somehow I blew AOL right off of my computer.  Darned if I could find my disc and the only one at Walmart was open ride.  ROFL..blew my mind.  I finally got 9.0VR installed.  Now I can't open my Security Center.  It's there and working; just won't open.  So, now that I've ranted away in your entry, I'm so glad to see you back again.  Think I'm taking a computer vacation before I turn totally gray.  Love that car, btw...Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

so glad you were safe all 11000 miles there, and I hope you are safe all the miles left to go, have a great night, MISSY

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

You really have put the miles on the ole Yaris.  It wasn't too long after you got that, that I got my truck and I only have 5700 miles on it.  I've been over to see Betsy's journal again and I even took the time to make some comments.  I look forward to seeing more from her.  I especially enjoyed her waterfalls.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

Hi pretty lady.
If i had a brand new car i would put the miles on it too. That is what its for! Enjoy.
You gonna get snow tomorrow? We are. Yuck.
You take it easy and rest as much as you can. Reading any good books?
love you SO,
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a beautiful museum!! I'd love to go there!
You have a nice car! No wonder you spend so much time in it LOL!
Have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

You just have a chillin time and you`ll feel better in no time! the photos look very posh....take care.
luv bella xx