Monday, July 2, 2007

Tagged


I`ve been seeing a lot of these tags in journals today and then lo and behold I go over to visit one of my favorite journals Good Morning Sunshine ! and find I`ve been tagged too! Thank you, my dear and fellow Ohioan. Your journal is so encouraging and uplifting. I look forward to reading it every day!


According to the Rules of the Award, I'm to pass the Award on to 5 other "girls" whose blogs I read and enjoy.  And they, in turn, pass it on to 5 girls blogs that they enjoy.


That`s a tough one, I think. There are so many good journals out there worth reading.


I`m not sure who`s been tagged and who hasn`t but here`s my 5 girls >>>>


Good Morning Sunshine !  ( listed above )


Cab's Creations   This is Chris` tag journal which has somewhat turned into her personal journal as well. Chris was one of my very first J-Land friends and I`ve also met her personally. She`s on a bit of a computer hiatus at the moment due to some personal stuff. Hey Chris, we miss ya!


visions  This is a fairly new journal started by my friend Betsy who lives in Connecticut. It`s an interesting story of how I know her. We originally met as pen pals when we were teenagers! She visited me in Ohio, I visited her in Connecticut and we would go to NYC. Then I moved to NY and we would continue to get together. Then growing up and busy lives lead us apart and we have recently been in touch again over the past year or so. She is a wonderful photographer. I hope you`ll check her out! Maybe her and I will even get together again sometime! :0)


Damaged Goods Too  Lisa Jo has gone private, but I have to include her in my list. Also a fellow Ohioan, she writes one of my favorite journals! It`s an honest expression of her thoughts, feelings, rants , and raves. Love ya LJ!


Missie's Upside Down World Missie tells of her daily happenings with her family and let`s not forget the pets! She`s a stay at home mom who keeps pretty busy with all that she has going on. She also makes some great tags!


A LITTLE BIT OF SUGAR, PLEASE...  Stop by and say hello to Sugar, another of my favorite ladies. Her journal is full of uplifting stories, cute graphics, and prayer requests for fellow journalers. Stop by her other journals as well and shake some paws with her furr babies.  :)


 Times of My Life, One Nurse's Story  Pam`s journal is private. I love her stories about work and her friendships. There always seems to be something going on! She lives in California and posts some beautiful pictures of her day trips as well.


Please don't take life for granted. Lisa is another fellow Ohioan. She suffers with chronic pain but still manages to keep the faith and pass on some encouraging words.


Be Still...... Know that GOD has ALL the answers.... :o)


Katie is - do you believe it? Another Ohio girl! Ohio rocks! This is a happy journal filled with funny stories as only she can write them. Her sidebar pics are just awesome and very inspiring. She`s one of my newer friends who I`m so glad I met!


 


OOOooooooops, did I say tag five  people?


 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe5? Yepper think ya got carried away. I know, it's soooo hard to try & pick 5!!!!!!
Great picks, ty for including me. {{{ }}}
Have a lovely week.
Huggies,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hey Penny, thanks for tagging me! I was so surprised! You're a sweetie. I loved what you wrote about my journal.
I'll do my tagging entry later this week!  I'm off to bed now....gotta work again in the morning.
Have a good night...
Hugs and love to you,
Pam xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Penny, I'm so happy you are now an official "Rockin' Girl Blogger".

Greg

Anonymous said...

congrats and some great choices.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

ROFL...I thought you said "five".  hehe..big hugs to you Ms. Penny.  As you can see, I'm back to my early morning journal reading so things are getting brighter around here.  Thank you, my dear friend...now, I'll put this in my journal and pass it along.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

there is no one sweeter than YOU, truly. Love, lj
thank you  :)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hey Penny I'm having trouble naming just 5 too!  Congrats!  I got tagged too!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag Penny, and the nice compliments as well...we do share some good memories from waaaayyy back, don't we?  I sure hope we can get together again one of these days!
betsy

Anonymous said...

I was tagged to.  I hadn't stopped by and said hello in what seems like forever so from GA I am waving at you.  You have GREAT choices and I read them all.  Thinking of you today.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WishingandHoping/